Claremont is Here to Help!
The Claremont Employee Assistance Program (EAP) helps you resolve personal issues before they become more serious and difficult to manage. You and your eligible family members can receive professional, confidential counseling at no cost. Claremont EAP also provides access to resources that can help you address virtually any personal concern or question.
- Who provides the EAP? Claremont is a firm of select professionals who can help you with life’s challenges. You will be referred to a conveniently located counselor or resource with expertise in your area of concern.
- Who will know? The EAP is a confidential service. Claremont understands the importance of maintaining your privacy. Your involvement with Claremont is afforded the maximum confidentiality permitted under the law.
- At what cost? There is no cost to you or your covered dependents for EAP services, however, all services must be pre-authorized by Claremont.
- What’s the first step? Call 800-834-3773 (toll-free, 24 hours a day, seven days a week) to discuss your question or issue with an experienced counselor who will refer you to the resources most appropriate for your needs. Or visit Claremont EAP online at www.ClaremontEAP.com.
EAP Benefit Summary
Download and review the latest services brochure from Claremont EAP or view their list of services outlined below. You can also visit their Benefits Center to learn more about the services available at https://claremonteap.com/pages/EAP_benefit_center.html.
The EAP offers 5 free counseling visits per family member, per incident, for almost any personal issue. Their staff will work with you to find the most appropriate counselor to meet your needs.
- Marital/Relationship issues
- Parenting/Family issues
- Work concerns
- Substance abuse
- Other issues impacting your quality of life