The Fresno Unified School District’s Joint Health Management Board’s (JHMB) purpose is to continually:
- To share responsibility and to build unity between the District and the participating Employee Labor Units;
- To manage and maintain the highest quality health benefits possible on behalf of Active and Retired Employees;
- To promote informed and proactive decisions regarding health benefits in the most cost-effective, innovative and efficient manner;
- To develop and promote wellness education; and
- To enable participants to become informed and responsible health care consumers.