Traveling More Than 100 Miles from Home?
Take Advantage of Travel Assistance
Did you know that your Group Life insurance benefits through Standard Insurance Company include Travel Assistance? You can get help with everything from pre-trip planning to dealing with emergencies, whenever you travel more than 100 miles from home or internationally for trips of up to 180 days. Travel Assistance is available around the clock and around the world for services such as:
- Pre-trip Assistance including passport, visa, weather and currency exchange information and inoculation requirements
- Trip Assistance including emergency ticket, credit card and passport replacement assistance and missing baggage assistance
- Medical Assistance including locating medical care providers and interpreter services
- Legal Assistance including locating a local attorney, consular officer or bail bond services
- 24-hour Health Information including 24/7/365 access to registered nurses
- Emergency Transportation Services including arranging and paying for emergency evacuation to the nearest adequate medical facility
- Personal Security Services
Life Services Toolkit
Resources and Tools to Support You and Your Beneficiary
Group Life insurance gives you assurance that your family will receive some financial assistance in the event of a death. But coverage under a group Life policy from Standard Insurance Company (The Standard) does more than help protect your family from financial hardship after a loss. Online tools and services can help you create a will, make advance funeral plans and put your finances in order. After a loss, your beneficiary can consult experts by phone or in person, and obtain other helpful information online. The Life Services Toolkit is automatically available to those insured under a group Life insurance policy from The Standard.