WellPATH partners with Pinnacle Training Systems to provide WellPATH-eligible individuals with personalized health and wellness profiles—and it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Know Your Numbers
Complete all three steps to show us that you know your numbers and you’ll receive a $50 Visa gift card! (Sponsored by Kaiser Permanente®)
You can take your Personal Wellness Assessment online. If you already have an account with Pinnacle Training Systems, simply log in with your username and password. If you do not have an account with Pinnacle Training Systems, click here.
Once you’ve logged into the system, complete your Personal Wellness Assessment. Please allow 10-15 minutes to complete the Personal Wellness Assessment questionnaire as well as the pre-registration process for the next step.
After completing your assessment and pre-registration, you can schedule an appointment by clicking the “Event Schedule” icon. The 20-minute wellness screening includes:
- Body Composition Testing – Includes height, weight, body mass index, body fat %, waist:hip ratio, and waist circumference
- Blood Pressure Screening
- HbA1c Test – May be performed if you have diabetes or to assess blood glucose management
- Cholesterol Screening – A comprehensive lipid panel which consists of HDL (the “good” cholesterol), LDL (the “bad” cholesterol), Total Cholesterol, Triglycerides, and other blood lipid indices that assess risk of cardiovascular disease.
Here are some things to remember when it’s time to prepare for your wellness screening:
- Bring your medical ID card. Please be sure to bring your Aetna or Kaiser medical ID card.
- Drink plenty of water before the screening to be well hydrated. This helps with the blood draw process.
- Wear short sleeves or a loose-fitting shirt for the blood pressure reading.
- Arrive early to complete the paperwork and to relax before the screening so your blood pressure is lower.
After you have completed the personal wellness assessment and wellness screening, you will have access to complimentary wellness coaching sessions. These sessions will help you understand your results and provide you with action plans and resources to support your path to better health.
Your Wellness Portal
The wellness portal will allow you to access and view your results once the screening data has been entered. The portal is a record-keeping system that allows you to access your results online at any given time if you wish to print your record for your physician or for your personal records. If you already have an account, use your username and password to login. To register for a new account, use the client code FUSD123
Request A Wellness Screening
If you have any additional questions about Know Your Numbers or want to request an event at your FUSD site, please contact the WellPATH program below or reach out directly to your WellPATH Champion.
Directions to Pinnacle Training Systems
If you have any questions or concerns when trying to locate the office, please contact 559.548.3403.
Pinnacle Training Systems
6011 N Fresno St #120, Fresno, CA 93710