Review the JHMB’s latest email newsletter online and learn more about:
- Special Message from the JHMB: Taking the Extra Step to Save You Money
- Behavioral Health Feature: In These Challenging Times, Remember Halcyon is Here!
- Know Your Numbers: Wellness Screenings Set to Resume in 2021
- 2020 Plan Amendments & 2021 SBC Updates: Stay Connected with Updates to the Benefits Plan
- Personal Finance Corner: Forbes: Fixed-Rate Mortgage: What It Is And When To Use One | Investopedia: Guide to Index Fund Investing | StudentAid.Gov: Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) | US News: 7 Rules for Building a 3-Fund Portfolio
- Healthy Aging Corner: Berkeley Wellness: Using Public Bathrooms in the Covid-19 Era | Healthline: Why Adding a ‘Fake Commute’ to Your WFH Schedule Could Help You Unwind | Heart.org: Fight Stress with Healthy Habits (Infographic) | Heart.org: Stop Stress In Its Tracks (Infographic) | Hopkins Medicine: Keep Your Brain Young with Music
- Eating Well: Loaded Cauliflower Casserole
- COVID-19 Resources: Special Messages from the JHMB – Is it the Flu or COVID-19? | Proactive Decisions in the Midst of a Pandemic
Sign Up for Monthly Updates
Sign-up to receive monthly emails about your benefits and wellness offerings from the JHMB and the WellPATH Employee Wellness Program. Submit your email address below.