Teladoc (PPO Plan Options A & B)
Feel better when you need to for free!
As of January 1, 2022, Teladoc provides telehealth services for PPO Plan Options A & B. With Teladoc, you can connect with leading board-certified physicians in your state through the internet or telephone, helping you avoid emergency rooms and urgent care centers. Teladoc can also assist with prescription medications and with many non-emergency illnesses, including:
No copay or deductible applies when using Teladoc.
How to Access Teladoc
There are three convenient ways to access Teladoc:
- Call 1-800-TELADOC (835-2362)
- Visit www.Teladoc.com
- Download the Teladoc App (Apple App Store or Google Play Store)
Kaiser Permanente (Plan Option C)
As a Plan Option C participant, Kaiser Permanente provides you with a myriad of ways to manage your health. If you are pressed for time and/or prefer to meet with your physician via video, you can schedule an appointment in minutes by phone or using your mobile phone or computer. You can also email your physician, view lab results, and refill prescriptions.
- Schedule appointments, including video visits*
- Check your appointment reminders and details
- Get your health reminders for what’s due
- Email your doctor
- Read quick tips on pressing health topics
- Call our 24/7 Appointment and Advice Center
* – Available for Adult and Family Medicine, Women’s Health, Pediatrics and Optometry. Video visit not available for Optometry.
How to Use the My Doctor Online App
Kaiser Permanente recommends that you download the KP My Doctor Online app which can help you take wellness to the next level. It’s available as a free app for the iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, as well as Android-powered phones. As a KP member, you can get personalized alerts about the care you and your family need to stay healthy; receive health screenings and immunization notices, seasonal health tips from our physician experts, and appointment information and reminders to get good health on the go.