TO: Fresno Unified School District Employees/Retirees
DATE: March 16, 2020
On March 12, 2020, the WellPATH Committee of the District’s Joint Health Management Board decided to cancel all on-site health and wellness events until further notice to take precautions against the coronavirus outbreak in California. As a result, please note the following changes that take effect immediately:
- All Wellness Screenings are cancelled until further notice.
- All Group Fitness Classes are cancelled until further notice.
No Changes at This Time
- The Spring 2020 Walking Challenge will continue as planned.
- The Monthly Spotlight Quiz/Raffle will continue as planned.
Tips & Resources
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we grapple with this recent outbreak and protect the health of our community. As a reminder, please take the following personal precautions to help protect you and your family:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water, or with an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a flexed elbow or paper tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Refrain from touching your mouth and nose.
In addition, check out the following resources available from Claremont EAP to help you and your family through this challenging period:
- 23 Things To Do at Home During the Coronavirus (PDF)
- National Child Care COVID-19 Resources (PDF)
- Lean on Claremont for Self-Care (PDF)
Thank You for Your Understanding
Visit the Centers for Disease Control site for more details on the coronavirus, including what you should know about the symptoms, treatments, testing, and other frequently asked questions. For questions regarding wellness activities, please feel free to contact the WellPATH Program at (833) Well-PATH or email@example.com.