Effective January 1, 2022, the District’s PPO plans will switch from utilizing the Anthem Blue Cross Network for in-network medical services to the Aetna Choice POS II Network. The Joint Health Management Board (JHMB) is pleased to inform our plan participants that the recent issues with the Provider Search available through the Aetna dedicated microsite have been resolved. Unfortunately, at the time we announced the microsite, Aetna began to experience backend system issues that prevented some contracting providers from being displayed in Aetna’s online directory.
3 Paths to Search for Your Providers
- Go to the dedicated Aetna microsite at www.AetnaResource.com/p/FresnoUSD.
- Click the “Find an Aetna Choice POS II Provider” button.
- Continue as a guest and enter your location.
- Find in-network medical providers in your area.
2. Delta Health Systems (DHS)
- If you’re unable to find your provider using the Aetna dedicated microsite, then contact Delta Health Systems at (800) 807-0820. Be sure to have the following information on-hand when contacting DHS; provider name, provider address, and provider specialty.
3. District Benefits Department
- If after contacting DHS, you’re still unable to locate your provider, contact the District Benefits Department at (559) 457-3520.
We appreciate your feedback, patience, and understanding throughout this recent issue. We will continue to do our best to provide you with the most accurate information available to make decisions for you and your family.