*NOTE: These events have passed, but you can still view information from the workshops in these presentations: 2024 Kaiser Retiree Presentation and 2024 Aetna Medicare Advantage Presentation.
The Joint Health Management Board (JHMB) is committed to keeping our retirees informed and empowered when it comes to their health benefits. As part of our ongoing efforts, we are hosting a series of “Retiree Benefits Workshops” to provide you with the latest updates on your health benefits through Aetna and Kaiser, as well as dental and vision plans.
These workshops are designed to provide Fresno Unified School District retirees with valuable information about the Aetna Medicare Advantage Plan and the Kaiser Senior Advantage Plan. The workshops will offer a platform to get all your questions answered, no matter which plan you are enrolled in, or are planning to enroll in.
When and Where?
The workshops will be held on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday, Oct. 17: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 17: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 18: 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 18: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Location: Double Tree Hotel by Hilton, 2233 Ventura St., Fresno, CA 93721
Do You Need to Reserve a Spot?
No, reservations are not required for these workshops. Feel free to walk in during any of the four sessions.
Why Should You Attend?
- Get Informed: Learn about the latest updates to your health benefits.
- Ask Questions: Have your questions answered directly by experts.
- Make Decisions: Gain the information you need to make informed choices about your health benefits.
For more information on these workshops, please contact the District Benefits Office at (559) 457-3520.
We look forward to seeing you at the workshops and helping you navigate your health benefits effectively.